Poems are a means to touch the heart more quickly than anything else in the world. It is a fact that well-crafted poems will definitely move your heart faster than anything else in the entire world. Reading and understanding inspirationalpoems about life, will allow you to get a deeper meaning of life. Many excellent poems about life are written by great poets, conveying different life lessons to those who read them.
Many great poets wrote some truly great words about life which capture a special place in literature history. Life poems will allow the readers to get a deep insight to life problems, life lessons or some meaningful poems about love, courage, hope and many other life virtues.
Life Poems contain some of the profound, meaningful and deep poems. They explain the life as we experience as human beings, or some very different life aspects which you cannot generally experience, however when you read about it, it open some of the doors in your mind.
These poems about life will also encourage you to spend your one and only life with the most joyous way possible, enjoying it in every way you can.
– – Life changes in every second We never know what will happen We smile We cry We win We lose It turn around so quickly That’s why life is a subtly puzzle… Strong wind or friendly breeze Hard rain and little drizzles Burning rays of sun or cool moonlight Add so much wonder to our life We come We go We arrived And we departure from the world In this little we live Amidst Birth and Death.
– – The Roller Coaster Life – We are just in a whole crazy, Perplexing roller coaster ride; When we have problems, We are at the downside. But sure, the time will come When with the sky we’ll collide; Where the good feelings came And the pain will all subside. So when the time comes you are going to fall; You should always know That He’s the one to call. Eventually, you’ll soar up; The wheels will start to roll; ‘Till you reach the peak, and You’ll be standing tall.
– – I celebrate myself, and sing myself, And what I assume you shall assume, For every atom belonging to me as good belongs to you. – Walt Whitman ( From song of myself )
– – We sometimes get so busy That we may not make a fuss About the ones we care for And who mean so much to us. But You can be sure you’re thought about And loved a whole lot too. Because there could never be Anyone more dear than you.
– – Not Perfect – Don’t let the vague darkness give blindness in your eyes; Let your heart illuminates both the beauty and the lies. You won’t last in this life not reading between the lines; And getting conquered with pain, With all those hurtful cries. The life ain’t perfect, In mind, a thought to keep; There are times you’ll have no choice But to pray wind your hands leaped. Be prepared for surprises for events may quickly flip; Or else you’ll lose your grip and far away you’ll slip.
– – Life Is Precious – The gracefulness of a butterfly, how gentle, and fragile they seem. Gently fluttering, on a calm summers day, floating like, a dream. But sadly, their time is over, Hardly before it’s begun. So enjoy your special moments, like a butterfly, in the sun.
– – The Stream of Life – Life… the essence of living to breathe, to nourish, to create, to exist on a common plain and known no difference.
What if the world was this simple? That the greatest life achievement, The richest reward one could give was to reap and bestow love. The water falls from the skies, nourishes the land, the living growth, creates a stream…creates life. We bathe in its glory, we shelter from its harshness, and sweeten our lips with delight. We taste of love in the same manner why do we not dance to the tune so simple and seek for nothing else?
Past, Present, Future – Our past we can’t recapture. It’s over and it’s done. No way to recover time; All those days are gone. No amount of coloring painting with bright hue can change the way things happened. No way to make it true. No use fretting over Regretting bygone days No need to get entangled In memory’s purple haze. Or caught up in unraveling ( or, of hoping we could do ) things that didn’t go the way that we would want them to. The future is uncertain No way for us to see, the things that tomorrow’s holding, for you or for me! NOW is what’s obtainable, just moments here to share. The future comes so quickly – unseen but waiting there. Seize the present moments. Grab all we can contain! Our future are elusive. Our past we cannot chain!
– – I really want to share All the feelings my soul does bear I’ve forgotten how life was before I met you the man I adore I love you so You set my heart aglow – I’ve opened up my heart To give you a big part I am burning with fire For you I so desire It is with you I want to lay Each and everyday – To be with you Is like a dream come true You are my life forever And I shall endeavor To make you as happy as can be For that would mean so much to me – You are always there When life becomes hard to bear When I’m feeling sad And feeling quite bad You spend your time Sending me a cherry rhyme – When I shed tears And show my fears You are my rock upon which I lean As the fears pass by unseen You hold me in your tender touch I love you so much!
– – I can feel you in my heart You have settled in my soul We may be far apart But love has taken a hold – Your arms are still around me Our lips joined as one I look around to see That you really have gone – I still treasure the moment When you declared your love for me The days before you went Were the best they could ever be.
– – My life has been balanced, with pleasures and trials, I’ve had many teardrops, and thousand of smile. – I’ve soared to the moon, and I’ve plunged to the sand, My life has been balanced, by God’s loving hand. – I’ve had many friendships, I’ve had a few foes. In the life of Christian, that’s just the way that it goes. – Should I simply accept, only good from God’s hands? No, I must endure it all, whatever He plans. – But of one thing I can be certain, and you can be too. All things work out for the best, as God deals with you.
– – Raindrops are falling down those will vanish to somewhere but I am waiting… until that drizzle come again. – Jesmines have died lily blossoms have gone but I am waiting… till next summer to see those expecting. – Heart feels immense lonely since you have left me but I won’t shed tears I am waiting… until you come to my life.
– – My love for you is so deep when we are apart my heart does weep – My greatest gift was given to me the day I met you it was meant to be – You stole my heart filled it with love we belong together like a hand in glove – I want to curl up in your arms as we drift off to sleep I will always be here to you my love is yours to keep – To be hugged and kissed held tight by you to be told I am loved is like a dream come true – I pray so hard that my dream will never end if that ever happened my heart would never mend – You are my life I love you so much I feel so safe within your tender touch.
– – What makes life worth living is knowing that one day you’ll wake up and find the person that makes you happier than anything in the whole world. So don’t ever lose hope and give up everything turns out okay and the good guy always wins.
– – Why God gave us friends – God knew that everyone needs Companionship and cheer, He knew that people need someone Whose thoughts are always near. – He knew they need someone kind To lend a helping hand. Someone to gladly take the time To care and understand. – God knew that we all need someone To share each happy day, To be a source of courage When troubled come our way. – Someone to be true to us, Whether near or far apart. Someone whose love we’ll always Hold and treasure in our hearts. – That’s why God gave us friends.
– – I’ve searched my soul but hard as I’ve tried I find my religion is ‘ unclassified ‘ I believe in nature and laughter and love And goodness and mercy and a God up above. The sun and the rain and the winds that blow And a hundred earthy things that I know But I don’t fit in, in a civilized way To the rules and the customs that people say. My heaven’s on earth; it’s a thing that I share With the whole human race – I really care. And when I am gone and just ashes remain I’ll be part of the earth and the wind and the rain It’s my ‘ everlasting ‘ – it seems right to me It’s the big scheme of life, it’s the way it should be. Life has been good and I don’t fear the night It’s part of God’s plan and I know it’s all right.
– – I’ve been walked on, used and Forgotten and I don’t regret one Moment of it, because in those Moments I’ve learned a lot. I’ve learned who I can trust and can’t. I’ve learned the meaning of friendship I’ve learned how to tell When people are lying and When they are sincere. I’ve learned how to be myself, and appreciate the truly great people in my life as they arrive.
– – Think about life and all it means. It’s about faith and following your dreams. Happiness comes in every kiss, Of life and love, And sweet, pure bliss, giving us something to thing of. Remember those days when you were a child The world was a better place and never changed, There was love in every smile, And plans were never rearranged. So you’re a kid and one day you’re an adult. That doesn’t mean that there’s nothing beautiful left to see. The facts of life aren’t your fault, And life can be anything you want it to be. In the circle of life there can be hard choices, Just remember your dreams, And remember loving voices, Maybe then you’ll see life isn’t always what it seems. It’s not the torture of sorrow, That comes with every day, It is a joy of a new tomorrow, And the happiness that will come to stay. Think about life and all it means, It’s about faith and following your dreams.
– – Recipe For Life – A small white house In a quiet town; A talk with the pastor When he comes around; Kids –lots of kids — Running in and out; Teaching those kids What life’s about; A garden is back With a winding path; Saturday night — The kids’ bath; Maybe a dog, A cat or bird; The family Bible With the Good Lord’s word; And with these things, All heaven sent, My life will be full I’ll be content.
– – The Wildflower Rose – Blossoming from the hear of Asia A baseborn epidemic took root. – Hybridity gave them eternal bloom A high-maintenance delicacy to defend. – And basterdized petals, unrivaled By our piquant fragrance. – We will not be forgotten By you, oh gullible gardener. – Thick and tangled with purpose We thrive naturally. Regardless. – Perhaps even in spite of your praying stare, gloved hands.
– – My puzzle is almost finished But there’s still one more piece I can almost see the beautiful picture But I’m missing the heart of it all. – I’m looking for the last piece While you’re hoping to fit in You search high and low, day and night Wondering if he will come to save you. – Don’t cry anymore, he is waiting for you Don’t waste your tears, he is here Don’t ever weep again, he knows just where you belong Don’t worry, you’ve been in the picture all along. – I’m looking for you, you are looking for me How much longer are we going to stare? In case you haven’t figured it out yet You are the last piece of the puzzle.
– – Life is a piece of bubble gum. It starts off fresh and juicy, with plenty of zip and gallons of give, and a million bubbles just waiting to be popped! But then, the taste goes sour and turns to glue It sticks to your teeth and tightens your jaws And only thing to do is toss it in the trash. – – Life is a sleek cat with padded paws I scratch his neck and he purrs loudly Playfully he roles over on his back And I tickle his stomach. He pretends to fight my hand, and I laugh Suddenly his claws reach out and slash my fingers. His teeth rip my flesh He turns and darts away And leaves me wondering.
– – You asked if I’d give us a chance, But this love could not be – Although my heart was calling out, You were not right for me. – Perhaps another time or place, Perhaps another world – But in this life, where we are now, I cannot be your girl. – I’d love to know what I’ve had felt If I’d let you inside – And I’d love to know where we’d have been, If only we had tried.
– – Be thankful that you don’t already have everything you desire. If you did, what would there be to look forward to? Be thankful when you don’t know something, for it gives you the opportunity to learn. Be thankful for the difficult times. During those times you grow. Be thankful for your limitation, because they give you opportunities for improvement. Be thankful for your mistakes They will teach you valuable lessons. Be thankful when you are tired and weary, Because it means you have made a difference. It’s easy to be thankful for the good things A life of rich fulfillment comes to those who are Also thankful for the set backs. Find a way to be thankful for your troubles, And they can become your blessings.
– – Have you ever driven down a road? Just to drive with no destination in mind. The road seems to go on and on With no stopping point. Life is like that long road going on and on not knowing when it’s going to end. – But still you strive for another tomorrow Hoping that in the long run Everything will turn out alright Just like the road though It must come to an end.