We have collected some inspiringleadership quotes for you. Leadership can be described as a process in which the leader exhibits power of social influence on other people allowing them to support each other and helping out each other to achieve a common task. Some people may also classify a leader as a person whom people follow and as someone who directs or guides others. However, mainly leadership is the quality in a person which allows him to gather a few people in order for them to help each other for achieving common goals and accomplishments.
A leader is a person whose actions inspire others to such an extent that people dream more, do more, learn more work hard to become more like the leader. It is an art which is not present in everyone.
A leader may be natural born however may need several key skills which he or she will need to work upon in order to be a great leader. Some of these characteristics include traits, situational interaction, behavior, power, function, vision, values, charisma and intelligence among several other features.
Even some say that these qualities should be necessarily present in a leader, some people also holds the view that the best leader is the person who does not come forward in front of the people and allow his group to do all the work while he sits back and manages people. This is the kind of leader whom people barely know that he exists, but is determined on finishing up his work. The view is generally held that effective leadership is not just about making big speeches and being liked by everyone; however the quality of person’s leadership skills is defined by the results he bring about for the people he is working for.
– – ” Leadership is unlocking people’s potential to become better. “ – Bill Bradley
– – ” I have never met a man so ignorant that I could not learn something from him. “ – Galileo
– – ” Leadership is action, not position. “ – Donald H. McGannon
– – ” Don’t find fault, find a remedy. “ – Henry Ford
– – ” I suppose leadership at one time meant muscles; but today it means getting along with people. “
– – ” 95 Percent of my assets drive out the gate every evening. It’s my job to maintain a work environment that keeps that people coming back every morning. “ – Jim Goodnight
– – ” Leaders must be close enough to relate to others, but far enough ahead to motivate them. “ – John C. Maxwell
– – ” A leader is best when people barely know he exists, when his work is done, his aim fulfilled, they will say: we did it ourselves. “ – Lao Tzu
– – ” Only those who risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go. “ – T.S.Eliot
– – ” You don’t lead by hitting people over the head that’s assault, not leadership. “
– – ” Do not get where the path may lead instead go where there is no path and leave a trial. “ – Ralph Waldo Emerson
– – ” Be the kind of leader that you would follow. “
– – ” Leadership is action, not position. “
– – ” A great leader’s courage to fulfill his vision comes from passion, not position. “ – John Maxwell
– – ” Leaders are the creators of their lives. Followers let life happen to them. “
– – ” The challenge of leadership is to be strong, but not rude; be kind, but not weak; be bold, but not bully; be thoughtful, but no lazy; be humble, but not timid; be proud, but not arrogant; have humor, but without folly. “ – Jim Rohn
– – ” A leader is someone who demonstrates what’s possible. “ – Mark Yarnell
– – ” A true leader is one who is humble enough to admin their mistakes. “
– – ” Leadership is the capacity to translate vision into reality. “ – Warren Bennis
– – ” The task of the leader is to get his people from where they are to where they have not been. “ – Henry kissinger
– – “A true leader never stops being a student, always learning, improving. I don’t listen to know-it-alls.” – Lakeisha M. Williams
– – ” A leader’s attitude is caught by his or her followers more quickly than his or her actions. “ – John C. Maxwell
– – ” Leadership is based on a spiritual quality; the power to inspire, the power to inspire others to follow. “ – Vince Lombardt
– – ” Leaders don’t force people to follow, they invite them on a journey. “ – Charles S. Lover
” Remember the difference between a boss and a leader: a boss says go – a leader say ‘ Let’s go ‘! “ – E.M.Kelly
– – ” A leader is one who knows the way, goes the way, and shows the way. – John C. Maxwell
– – ” Leadership is diving for a loose ball, getting the crowd involved, getting other players involved. It’s being able to take it as well as dish it out. That’s the only way you’re going to get respect from the players. “ – Larry Bird
– – ” If your actions inspire others to dream more, learn more, do more and become more, you are a leader. “ – John Quincy Adams
– – ” Leaders are people who focus attention on a vision. “ -Warren Bennis
” Leadership is about taking responsibility not making excuses. “ – Mitt Romney. “
– – ” Good leadership consists of showing average people how to do the work of superior people. “ – John D. Rockefeller
– – ” Leadership is lifting a person’s vision to high sights, the raising of a person’s performance to a higher standard, the building of a personality beyond its normal limitations. “ – Peter Drucker
– – ” The more you inspire, the more people will inspire you. “ – Simon Sinek
– – ” The better you are at surrounding yourself with people of high potential, the greater your chance of success. “ – John Maxwell
– – ” It is not the man that makes the vision; It’s the vision that makes the man. “ – Mahatma Gandhi
” A genuine leader is not a searcher for consensus but a molder of consensus. “ – Martin Luther King Jr.
– – ” What good is an ideas if it remains an idea? Try. Experiment. Iterate. Fail. Try again. Change the world. “ – Simon Sinek