Family quotes are some heart-warming sentences written to acknowledge the essence of family. Family members are people who you didn’t ask for, but you can never trade them either. Out of billions of people all around the world, they are the ones who know you the best, be it because they have seen you grow or because of simple genetic traits.
Family members are the people who cherish you the most and who you should cherish too. Sometimes family isn’t about just biological relations. You might find a family among friends as you gel up so well with them, that they get you more than even the people you expected would know you.
Sometimes we do forget, but it is true that family is the most important part of our world. It could include the closest relationships of father, mother, siblings, grandparents, spouse, aunts, uncles, cousins, in-laws and then the relationships that are beyond the tag of name or the friends, etc. Family are the people who you feel unconditional love for. They are your strength during the hard times and your smiles during the good times.
It is true that families are complicated. Relationships are always deep and sometimes the due to the bittersweet aspects, we have a lot of grievances along with the reasons of respects. These are all a part of life, and the best way to live is to know how to strike a balance and maintain healthiest relations possible.
The family quotes which we have jotted down for you are solely related to make you feel a little more loved. Even if these quotes aren’t being said by someone directly, you are sure to relate to your family members when you read through them. Why don’t you share some of the family quotes with your closest people and brighten up their day?
– – ” Family where life begins and love never ends. “
– – ” Family is family, and is not determined by marriage certificates, divorce papers, and adoption documents. Families are made in the heart. “
– – ” Other things may change us but we start and end with family. “
– – ” A happy family is but an earlier heaven. “ – George Bernard Shaw
– – ” Ohana means family. Family means nobody gets left behind or forgotten. “
” Families are forever. God could not be everywhere and therefore he made mothers. “ – Jewish Proverb – ” One of the greatest things a father can do for his children is to love their mother. ” – Howard W. Hunter
– – ” If you think you’re enlightened, go spend a week with you family. “ – Ram Dass
– – ” The love of a family is life’s greatest blessing. “
– – ” The love of a family makes life beautiful. “
– – ” Family: where life begins and love never ends. “
– – ” Like branches on a tree we all grow in different directions yet our roots remain as one. “
– – ” No family is perfect. We argue, we fight. We even stop talking to each other at times, but in the end, family is family. The love will always be there. “
– – ” You don’t need money to lead a rich life. Good friends and a loving family are worth their weight in gold. “
– – ” Family isn’t whose blood you carry. It’s who you love and who loves you back. “
– – ” You don’t choose your family. They are God’s gift to you, as you are to them. “ – Desmond Tutu
– – ” Family: A link to the past and a bridge to our future. “
– – ” Family is like a picture, treasure it and hold onto it forever. “
– – ” Family isn’t always blood. It’s the people in your life who want you in theirs; the ones who accept you for who you are. The ones who would do anything to see you smile & who love you no matter what. “
– – ” In a family love is spelled T.I.M.E “
– – ” One of the best feelings in the world is knowing your presence and absence both mean something to someone. “
– – ” The greatest gift of all is family. “
– – ” Our family is a circle of strength and love. With every birth and every union the circle of love grows, every crisis faced together makes the circle stronger. “
– – ” I love my family even though we are dysfunctional. They make things more interesting. “
– – ” The love is our family flows strong and deep, leaving us memories to treasure and keep. “
– – ” There are in the end three things that last: Faith, hope and love. And the greatest of these is love. “
– – ” Being a family means you are a part of something very wonderful. It means you will love and be loved for the rest of your life no matter what. “
– – ” Family Rules 1. Put the other person first. 2. Speak with love. 3. Tell the truth. 4. Mind your manners. 5. Make the right choice. 6. Be courageous. 7. Guard your heart. 8. Forgive freely 9. Always do your best. 10. Be thankful “
– – ” Our family: A circle of strength, founded on faith, joined in love, kept by God. “
– – ” I don’t have time to worry about who doesn’t like me. I’m too busy loving the people who love me. “