You can find here some Christmas poems 2017, which can make your Christmas even more joyous! Christmas is celebrated annually on account of the birth of Jesus Christ. This holiday is celebrated generally on December 25, and billions of people all over the world celebrate it. It is one of the biggest events in the world celebrate by all the Christians in the world.
Christmas is given a major importance in the lives of people and many Christians make preparations for this holiday a long time ago. Many countries celebrate Christmas as a civil holiday in many countries. The holiday is also being celebrated by many non-Christians now and more and more are joining together for this joyous holiday.
Many specific celebrations are associated with Christmas. Some of the celebratory customs which are associated in different countries include a mix of pre-Christian, Christian, pagan, and secular themes. One of the more popular modern customs of this holiday includes giving gifts to family and friends. Many people spend a lot of time on these gifts, finding the perfect ones to give to each other.
Certain other customs of this holiday include Christmas music, church celebrations, exchange of Christmas cards, Christmas poems, having a special meal, display of Christmas decorations which may include Christmas trees, which is the most important, Christmas lights, garlands, wreaths, nativity scenes, mistletoe, and holly.
On Christmas several figures such as Santa Claus also are associated with providing gifts to the children. All in all it is a great event and a history of traditions is associated with it.
– – Christmas is a time for laughs and joy, whenever you may get your favorite toy. Christmas is a time for receiving and giving, it’s also a time to know why you’re living. Christmas is a time to decorate your house, but be careful not to let them get eaten by a mouse. Christmas is a time to cook and bake, especially your favorite chocolate cake. Christmas is a time to remember who came before MAS, and also know he saved all of us.
– – May your Christmas tree be filled with stocking-full gifts, May your days be filled with people who gift you an instant life. May your kitchen be filled with mountains to delicacies, May your holidays be flooded with happiness and ecstasies. – Have a lovely Christmas!
– – Here comes the fun Oh! my favorite festival is here, It’s time for some Christmas bells, It’s time for Santa to come home and sing, Santa please bring many things, This Christmas will be filled with laughter and joy, Sing along come on boy, All the Christmas songs, Merry Christmas!
– – From the moment we met somehow I just knew… I’ve found a true friend, Whom I can always turn to. You read my silence… Bring on my smiles & wipe my tears, I wish our friendship keeps growing Through many more passing years!
– – What do we love about Christmas? – We do we love about Christmas; Does our delight reside in things? Or are the feelings in our hearts The real gift that Christmas brings.
– – The Christmas Star – We asked for a story of lands afar, And he told us a tale of the Christmas star How it came and shone where the Baby lay, Who gave us this beautiful Christmas day.
– – A Christmas Wish – I’d like a stocking made for a giant, And a meeting house full of toys, Then I’d go out in a happy hunt For the poor little girls and boys; – Up the street and down the street, And across and over the town. I’d search and find them everyone, Before the sun went down.
– – The was at the heart of Christmas. The star announced and summarized. Light beamed a plus into our darkness And ebbing hope was cauterized. Symbols appear both sharp and simple. But wonderous sacrifice they hold Alpha *life and death* Omega Incarnate When the whole is told.
– – It’s Christmas! Merry Christmas! Yes, it’s merry, merry Christmas, It’s a time for handing stocking, It’s a time for riding sleighs, It’s a time for jolly greetings, Snow and holly, overeating, Oh, I love you merry Christmas, You’re the best of holidays.
– – Why do the bells of Christmas ring? Why do little children sing? – Once a lovely shinning star, Seen by shepherds from afar, Gently moved until its light Made a manger’s cradle bright. – There a darling baby lay, Pillowed soft upon the hay; And its mother sung and smiled: ‘ This is Christ, the holy Child! ‘ – Therefore bells for Christmas ring, Therefore little children sing.
– – What do we love about Christmas; Does our delight reside in things? Or are the feelings in our hearts The real gift that Christmas brings. It’s seeing those we love, And sending Christmas cards, too, Appreciating people who bring us joy Special people just like you.
– – What happened this year, With all our Christmas cheer? We gave each other presents, But went our separate ways. Let’s mend together. to stop our crazy ways. Christmas is more — Than just a simple day.
– – I am glad it’s Christmas time, Christmas time, Christmas time. – I am glad it’s Christmas time, A special time of year. – It’s a time to give and share, Give and share, give and share. – It’s a time to love and care About people everywhere.
– – Christmas is where you are… the chimes, the snow, All make a setting for the heart aglow. But Christmas is more subtle than all these, Something beyond the shimmering of trees, Something that reaches deep within the heart To find your song, though we are far apart. And if you hear my voice across the years Singing the song we both have learned through tears, Know that it holds the faith deep planted there, Nourished by your dreams and one prayer. There must be miles between us, but a ray Shines through darkness and we know the way. For where you are the Christmas star is bright, And it is Christmas in my heart tonight.
– – Christmas comes with children singing, Christmas comes with sleigh bells ringing. Christmas comes with frost nights, Christmas comes with snowball fights. – Christmas comes with Santa Claus, Christmas comes with snowy floors. Christmas comes with robins and reindeer, Christmas comes with a hearty cheer. – Christmas comes with gold, frankincense, and myrrh, Christmas comes with Jesus’ birth. Christmas comes with angels from afar, Christmas comes with a wonderos star. – Christmas comes now, at last, Christmas comes, like in the past, Christmas comes after such a long wait, Christmas comes and it will be great.
– – The holiest of all the nights, I wonder what it means? It’s surely more than candlelights On tinselled evergreens. It’s more than toys that more it dear And eating pleasant things, For if you’ll listen right you’ll hear A murmuring of wings. My grandma says it’s more than fun And hanging up your stocking. It’s knowing any needy one Might be the Savior knocking. It’s helping those who feel the rod Of grief and heavy labors. I guess it’s being nice to God By loving all your neighbors.
– – Xmas is magic bringing families together sharing beats of love laughter and lots of happiness. – Longing to see you at Christmas.
– – To your enemy, forgiveness. To an opponent, tolerance. To a friend, your heart. To a customer, service. To all, charity. To every child, a good example. To yourself, respect.
– – I like to see Christmas – I like to see the stockings. I like to see the gifts. I like to see the bells. I like to see a tree. And I like to see Santa Looking at me!
– – I wish you merry Christmas, this poems my ‘ Gift ‘ to you I’m sure that won’t surprise you… cuz my poems are nothing new. – So often life goes by too fast, that no-one figures out why they were put together or what family’s all about. – We’re not a family by some ‘ chance ‘ , there’s nothing that needs fixed We each were chosen carefully… each adding to the mix. – He knew we each held something – A quality we had Once we would seek, and pass along … some trait of mom and dad. – We take these traits they gave us and spread out on this earth, But never really think about the miracle of birth. – A birth is how we carry on, the traits we each posses, The special gifts God gave us, all each different from the rest. – That’s where there is a Christmas… a special day each year, To celebrate the one, whose birth gave all that you hold dear. – I think what was intended … is we each would do our part, To take time for each other, which is the families heart. – So this is why I want to say, and know there is no test, I am glad he placed me in this group, among the very best. – There’s not another family I would choose to call my own, I feel so very lucky and there’s just – ‘ No place like home ‘. – I’m proud to be a part of you, I’m proud to call mine, And with you all around me I am blessed at Christmas time.
– – Carols in the distance, Laughter everywhere, I can smell Christmas Floating in the air. – Candy canes and bon bons, Angels top the tree, There’s presents over yonder, One for you and me! – Tinsel wrapping round and round, Candles light the night, Making Santa’s journey, Sparkly and bright. – A very merry Christmas, To your family my friend, May your new year bring happiness, And may the joyful times not end.
– – What’s Christmas Without a gift, huh? So here’s me… With something Special for you! It’s the warmest, Biggest, tightest hug… Wrapped up with All my love!
– – This little pillow filled with rice, is such a comforting device. – Microwave for 1-2 minutes on high and kiss those aches and pains goodbye. – Apply it to the troubled spot, the heat will ease the pain a lot. – Or warm those little toes so cold, you’ll find this nice to have and hold. – Or freeze it for a little while, and fix that boo-boo up in style. – Instead of a compress made of ice, use this pillow filled with rice.
– – Never a Christmas morning, Never the old year ends, But someone thinks of someone, Old days, old times, Old friends.
– – Not everyone believes in me There’s no need to, so long As you believe in yourself, and The spark of magic inside you. – Santa Claus is but a symbol, A glittering star in the sky Reminding us all Dreams can come true.
– – When the first snowflakes begin to come down, and the wind whistles sharp and the branches twin brown, I won’t mind the cold, though it numbs my fingers, for it brings the time nearer, when Santa Claus comes!
– – Glory to God In the highest And on earth peace to all men, especially those who are in need of good will.
– – Once again Christmas arrives I’ll paste on the smile Be merry and bright Full of Christmas cheer You’ll never know The sadness I fight I’ll blink back the tears Fight the pain Until its all over Then I shall cry Lose my smile It’s so difficult To pretend to be Happy and loving When inside My tormented soul Is slowly dying A lonely death.
– – Why do the bells of Christmas ring? Why do little children sing? – Once a lovely shining star, Seen by shepherds from afar, Gently moved until its light, Made a manger’s candle bright. – There a darling baby lay, Pillowed soft upon the hay; and it’s mother sung and smiled: ‘ The is Christ, the holy Child! ‘. – Therefore bells for Christmas ring, Therefore little Children sing.