Here are some of the upliftingbible quotes for you which can help any man in time of need. These bible quotes can aid anyone who is facing depression and want to go from a gloomy mood to that of a happy one. Bible is a book which has many directions and pointers to lead life in a way which can help any man to be happy and set his life to get success.
Not many people now seem to be attached to Bible like they should be considering how important Bible can be for people. The verses in the Bible carry immense importance and can apply to various situations in life. Each verse can be considered as an instruction which applies to one field or another. Hence these inspirationalBible quotes may help you get your life back on track if it has hit some sort of patch.
It is a fact that there are many times in a man’s life, when he suffers from failure moving his life to a setback. There may come a time in your life when you may give up everything after suffering from a failure in life. This person may try to avoid going to a dark phase, but the sadness compels him not to do so.
Not only in such desperate and needy times, but in many other times, you should seek out the different things which life has made you explore. Now what will be more valuable and authentic than the words of Bible which carries a lot of instructions, suitable for many situations?
Here are some of the Bible quotes about faith which may change your perspective, introducing you towards a different point of view in life.
” He had made everything beautiful in it’s time. “
– – ” Charm is deceptive and beauty disappears, but a woman who honors the Lord should be praised. “
– – ” My dear children, I write this to you so that you will not sin. But if anybody does sin, we have one who speaks to the Father in our defense – Jesus Christ, Th Righteous One. “
– – ” Neither height nor depth, not anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord. “
– – ” I have come that you may have life and life in abundance. “
– – ” Greater is He that is in you, than He that is in the world. “
– – ” With God all things are possible. “
– – ” Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways submit to him, and he will make your paths straight. “
– – ” Sometimes you see failure, but God see victory in you! God sees in you, what you can’t see in yourself. “
– – ” Delight yourself in the Lord and He will give you the desires of your heart. “
– – ” Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, faithful in prayer. “
– – ” And so, Lord, where do I put my hope? My only hope is in you. “
– – ” Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the Lord your God goes with you; He will never leave you nor forsake you. “
– – ” For I am not ashamed of the Gospel, for it is the power of God for the salvation of everyone who believes. “
– – ” Give thanks to the Lord for He is good, His love endures forever. “
– – ” Fathers, do not provoke your children to anger, but bring them up in the discipline and instruction of the Lord. “
– – ” But the fruit of the spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness. “
– – ” Be kind to one another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, as God in Christ forgave you. “
– – ” For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope. “
– – ” God is my strength and power: And he maketh my way perfect. “
– – ” God will never leave your side. “
– – ” Even to your old age and grey hairs I am he, I am he who will sustain you. I have made you and I will carry you; I will sustain you and I will rescue you. “
– – ” Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death. I will fear no evil; for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff, they comfort me. “
– – ” In the morning I will sing of your love. “
– – ” Then you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free. “
– – ” Jesus said to her, I am the resurrection and the life. He who believes in me will live, even though he dies; and whoever lives and believes in me will never die. “
– – ” As for me, I know that my redeemer lives, and that in the end he will stand upon the earth. “
– – ” I will not cause pain without allowing something new to be born. “
– – ” The Lord is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? The Lord is the stronghold of my life of whom shall I be afraid? “
– – ” There is no fear in love; but perfect love casts out fear. “