Beyonce Knowles is an American singer, lyricist and actress. She rose to fame during late 1990s when she leaded as a singer in R&B girl-group Destiny’s Child. Since then, she has emerged to be a multi-talented artist and has followers all around the globe.
Beyonce hairstyles are as versatile as her. She has experimented, all sorts of styles that you can ever think of. Let us go through some of her best, after which we will follow with the rest.
1. Everybody’s eyes were on Beyonce, as she entered Met Gala in a sheer gown. She carried off an interesting hairstyle with a super-high ponytail. It was a top not, which was tightened by the strands of her hair only!
2. After completing ‘The Run’ tour with husband Jay Z, she debuted this natural look and chopped down her hair. It is quite a cute looking bob cut and it stoles millions of hearts away!
3. This daring hairstyle speaks of our versatile she can go with her looks. Small pleats in blonde and brown made her look quite gorgeous which she headed out on a date with Jay Z in New York City.
4. This hairstyle came as a shock as people couldn’t think of this! A complete pixie crop hairstyle which had lost her natural locks. No one could ever imagine that she can carry this off so well too.
5. This picture is from Super Bowl XL VII press conference. She had side-swept her curls and made the upper half flaunt the blonde color and the lower half flaunt the brown color. With the perfect nude makeup and glossy lip color, she was ready to steal the show!
6. This is yet amazing side-swept hairstyle. This too has a similar color balance like the previous one, but the hair goes wavier instead of curls.
7. Her ‘Crazy in Love’ look was like her original hair type – the perfect afro hair which has been colored blonde! She carries it off so well and she looks absolutely stunning.
8. After seeing all the curls and waves, it is time to show how beautifully she can carry off straight hair as well!
Let us now go through some more of Beyonce hairstyles, and see how Queen Bey carries her so well!